Monday, September 8, 2014

For the Love of Sunflowers(another recycled project)

Hi guys !!!! I know its been some weeks snice my last blog post, but I just returned back to school for another(and my final, as I wilbe graduating this December, yayyyyy!!!!!) semester and have been kind of busy. I have managed to create another hanging art journal(which is kind of a late summer art journaling project, lol) which I LOVE how it turned out. I am so in love with sunflowers, and I love their beautiful color, their shape, and how big and bold looking they are. They also make me think of summer, hence this journal was born. As a cute touch I decided to add some butterflies just using a paper punch that I had, and added some journling using my label maker(which I totally love !), and just added some beads in between the "page"s( which are really ice cream lids, which I got this idea from one of my favorite artist Jennibellie :)and also on the ends on the top. Well thats all for now, until next time. Much Love, XOXOXOX

No comments: